Your holiday resort in the Catalan region
With the sparkling blue Mediterranean receeding over the horizon, the rocky creeks surrounded by pine trees and the Albères foothills sloping down to the sea, where else could you be other than Argelès-sur-Mer in the far south of France. With its 7 km of sandy beaches and 3 km of rocky coasts, this coastal resort includes two nature reserves; the Mas Larrieu along the edge of the sea and the Massane forest in the heart of the Albères. Looking for sun, sea, mountains, Catalonian traditions, cuisine and wine, outstanding quality of life, all in a well-preserved setting?
Things to See and Do:
Collioure and its fishing port, the Céret modern art museum, the Palace of the Kings of Majorca in Perpignan, the Amélie-les-Bains spa resort, the Capcyr (2,921m), Mont Canigou… Between Saintt Cyprien and famous Collioure, set in 3.4 hectares of flat, lawned grounds situated only 450 m from the sea, the Neptune offers visitors an attractive setting where everything has been carefully designed to make your holiday something special!
- An outstanding environment around the beaches
- Well marked out shaded or sunny pitches of between 100 sq.m and 150 sqm.
- During the day: in addition to sporting and other fun activities, the site team proposes a huge playing field and an 18 hole crazy golf course.
- In the evening: enjoy the delightfully lit fairytale setting of the aquatic area, the restaurant and the bar for a great time during the warm Catalan evenings.
- Nearby: Beach club, amusement park, canyoning, accro-branche (tree climbing), horse riding, go-karting, water sports, hiking and mountain biking.
Kids’ Club and Teen Club:
- Five days a week, the children’s activity organizers look forward to welcoming children and teenagers aged between 4 and 17 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities during the morning or afternoon.
- The Aquatic area: large pool, paddling pool, water slide for children and adults, a beach lined with palm trees, not forgetting the solarium.
- Sports and Leisure activities: crazy golf, volleyball area, children’s games, games room (arcade games, etc…)
- On site and nearby: grocer’s shop, supermarket, bakers, caterers, bar, restaurant, newsagents, information area, launderette.
Holidays by the sea on the Mediterranean
Be prepared to embrace and be seduced by the gentle and relaxed Mediterranean lifestyle!
Situated near the coastal city of Sète in the Herault (Languedoc) and nestling between the Thau lagoon and the Mediterranean, Sète offers a superb environment with outstanding local heritage features. In this traditional fisherman’s town – today the second largest port on the Mediterranean – you can discover all the delights of this attractive town which has successfully retained all its traditions. Regional specialities, seafood, traditional dishes, and wine give this area a unique local flavour all its own. With almost 14 kilometers of fine sandy beaches, the Mediterranean is the ultimate playground for visiting families.
- Just 20 metres from the beach!
- Wide range of attractions
Things to Do and See:
The fishing port, Mont Saint-Clair, Le Môle Saint-Louis, the Thau lake, the Canal du Midi, Montpellier, Béziers, Pezenas, Nîmes and the Cévennes area.
Situated between Sète and Marseillan, just 5 minutes from the centre of Sète, opposite the sea, Le Castellas**** covers a site spanning more than 24 hectares alongside the beach, close to a magnificent pine wood.
- Well marked-out pitches of approximately 100 sqm in shaded, semi-shaded or sunny locations.
- Daytime: the site team offers a wide range of sporting activities including: stretching, archery, aqua-gym, sporting events, games, etc…
- Evenings: La Pinède restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing and mouth-watering meal in a warm and cosy environment. Soak up the party atmosphere every evening at the Latino Café, including disco evenings, karaoke, cabaret evenings, shows, etc…
- Nearby: sailing, jet skiing, crazy golf, kite surfing, sea fishing, aquarium, etc…
Kids’ Club and Teen Club:
- Five days a week (week days), the children’s activity organisers look forward to welcoming children and teenagers aged between 4 and 17 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities during the morning or afternoon.
- The Aquatic area: a huge pool, paddling pool (heated outside the holiday season), aqua-gym pool, 5 water slides, more than 1,200 sqm of beaches and a snack bar
- Sports and leisure activities: a playing field/playground, tennis tables, football and volleyball pitches, games room (billiards, arcade games, etc…)
- On site: supermarket, bakers’, caterer, bar, restaurant, newsagents, hairdresser, doctor, information area, ATM, Internet access, laundry, bicycle/TV/fridge hire, plus a mini-train operating on the campsite.