Coteau de la Marine
Comments Off on Coteau de la Marine
Coteau de la Marine
Sun and Fun in the Provence
- Near to: Montagnac-Montpezat
- Region: Provence Alpes Cote d’Azur
- Department: Alpes de Haute Provence
The Provence is a favourite region for all lovers of open air holidays…
The Alpes de Haute Provence and in particular the Verdon Gorges offer an incredibly rich and satisfying holiday experience. The Mediterranean climate with its sunny hot days and cool nights provides this natural setting with a truly unique charm, creating a corner of paradise where you can really unwind and relax. Enjoy the region’s historic and cultural atmosphere not to mention a rich and varied heritage and a number of world famous attractions. Who can resist the authentic quaint villages with their picturesque and colorful markets…
Things to See and Do:
The upper and lower gorges, the St Croix, Montpezat, Quinson and Esparon lakes, the villages of Moustiers (earthenware), Quinson (Prehistory museum), Esparon (fortified)… and of course the lavender ! (June-July).
Situated in the heart of the Verdon regional nature park at an altitude of 514 m on a 12-hectare estate bordered by the river Verdon and the lavender fields of the Valensole plateau, this campsite offers a peaceful and relaxing setting where you can enjoy life to the full.
- Spacious, sunny or shaded pitches of between 90 sqm and 120 sqm. Enjoy a peaceful and secure stay (restricted access) along the edge of the Verdon river.
- Daytime: the site team offers a range of sports and relaxation activities including table tennis, volleyball, basketball and football, petanque, aerobics, water games and tennis, etc…
- Evening: dance evenings, meals, karaoke, games, night-time petanque, organized evenings and discos.
- Nearby: windsurfing, fishing, horse riding, bowling, mountain biking and cycle touring, hiking and climbing.
Kids’ Club and Teen Club:
- The organisers look forward to welcoming your children aged between 4 and 17 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities.
- The Aquatic area includes a 200 sqm swimming pool and a paddling pool surrounded by large beaches
- Water sports centre with canoe and electric boat hire facilities
- Sports and leisure activities: a playing field, table tennis, football pitches, volleyball, basketball, petanque, games room (billiards, table football, darts)
- On site: grocers, bread shop, takeaway meals, newsagent, bar, restaurant, launderette, information area, games room, TV room, Internet access point
- Located on the edge of the Verdon
- Various entertainment features and activities