Comments Off on Le Neptune
Your holiday resort in the Catalan region
- Near to: Argelès-sur-Mer
- Region: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Department: Pyrenees Orientales
With the sparkling blue Mediterranean receeding over the horizon, the rocky creeks surrounded by pine trees and the Albères foothills sloping down to the sea, where else could you be other than Argelès-sur-Mer in the far south of France. With its 7 km of sandy beaches and 3 km of rocky coasts, this coastal resort includes two nature reserves; the Mas Larrieu along the edge of the sea and the Massane forest in the heart of the Albères. Looking for sun, sea, mountains, Catalonian traditions, cuisine and wine, outstanding quality of life, all in a well-preserved setting?
Things to See and Do:
Collioure and its fishing port, the Céret modern art museum, the Palace of the Kings of Majorca in Perpignan, the Amélie-les-Bains spa resort, the Capcyr (2,921m), Mont Canigou… Between Saintt Cyprien and famous Collioure, set in 3.4 hectares of flat, lawned grounds situated only 450 m from the sea, the Neptune offers visitors an attractive setting where everything has been carefully designed to make your holiday something special!
- An outstanding environment around the beaches
- High quality facilities
- Well marked out shaded or sunny pitches of between 100 sq.m and 150 sqm.
- During the day: in addition to sporting and other fun activities, the site team proposes a huge playing field and an 18 hole crazy golf course.
- In the evening: enjoy the delightfully lit fairytale setting of the aquatic area, the restaurant and the bar for a great time during the warm Catalan evenings.
- Nearby: Beach club, amusement park, canyoning, accro-branche (tree climbing), horse riding, go-karting, water sports, hiking and mountain biking.
Kids’ Club and Teen Club:
- Five days a week, the children’s activity organizers look forward to welcoming children and teenagers aged between 4 and 17 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities during the morning or afternoon.
- The Aquatic area: large pool, paddling pool, water slide for children and adults, a beach lined with palm trees, not forgetting the solarium.
- Sports and Leisure activities: crazy golf, volleyball area, children’s games, games room (arcade games, etc…)
- On site and nearby: grocer’s shop, supermarket, bakers, caterers, bar, restaurant, newsagents, information area, launderette.