Comments Off on Les Lupins
Your camping village in the Alsatian Jura region
- Near to: Seppois-le-Bas
- Region: Alsace
- Department: Haut Rhin
Located in the far south of Alsace, in the heart of a region bordering three countries, the Sundgrau area never fails to delight its visitors thanks to its architectural heritage and its well preserved landscapes. The local cuisine is always a pleasant surprise, with the “fried carp” route providing just one mouth-watering example. A melting pot of several cultures, this distinctive region is certain to catch your imagination, offering an exciting stay full of surprises and discoveries.
Things to See and Do:
The Grotte des Nains (the Dwarves’ Cave), the Rhine-Rhone canal, the Oltingue rural life museum, the castle of Ferrette, the Beyeler foundation, the Jardin des Songes (the Garden of Dreams), the art museum, the stork park and the nature discovery centre.
Situated opposite the stork park, and enjoying a southerly aspect, Les Lupins looks forward to welcoming you in a peaceful and leafy natural setting worthy of any fairytale. This 4-hectare holiday village is the perfect base from which to discover the local area.
- A magnificent natural setting
- A peaceful and relaxing location
- Well marked out, shaded, semi-shaded or sunny beaches of between 60 sqm and 100 sqm.
- During the day: various activities
- During the evening, karaoke, dance evenings (according to the programme).
- Nearby: golf, horse riding, mountain biking, quad biking, marked out hiking trails, cycle trails.
- The Aquatic area: swimming pool, open air paddling pool on a 240 sqm beach specially prepared for sunbathing.
- Sports and leisure activities: tennis, volleyball and petanque areas, table tennis, playing field, table football and billiards
- Children’s activities.
- On site: grocers, bread store, market, snack bar, launderette, TV room, games room, Wi-Fi Internet access point, camping car drainage facilities.