Comments Off on Les Vignes
Your camping village in the heart of the Gascony-Landes area
- Near to: Lit-et-Mixe
- Region: Aquitaine
- Department: Landes
Situated just 5 km from the sea, the small village of Lit-et-Mixe welcomes visitors with a bright and colorful setting accompanied by the delicious fragrances of the countryside. Discover 11 km of fine sandy beaches surrounded by an extensive pine forest spanning more than 10,000 hectares, making this the perfect place to enjoy an unforgettable holiday.
In this impressive setting you can really appreciate the distinctive character of the Landes and its people, including its hospitality and traditions. The forest offers a marvellous opportunity to discover the local fauna and flora, not to mention numerous ancestral traditions. The coastal resort of Le Cap de l’Homy is separated from the sparkling Ocean by a beach which seems to continue forever.
Things to See and Do:
The Courses Landaises (bloodless bull-fighting), the festivals in Dax and Mimizan, the Marquèze museum, courant d’Huch river, the Lakes Route, the giant sand dune at Pilat, Arcachon, the Basque country, Spain and the local markets…
Located between Dax and Arcachon, just 5 minutes from the sea, discover the ideal holiday destination. Situated in a 15 hectare wooded park, Les Vignes is the perfect place to relax and unwind, in a friendly and welcoming natural setting.
- A huge landscaped park in the forest
- Leisure facilities
- Well marked out, semi-shaded or sunny pitches of between 80 sqm and 130 sqm.
- During the day: the site team offers a range of sports activities including fitness training, stretching, petanque and tab le tennis competitions, aqua-gym and beach volleyball, etc..
- In the evening: under the “big top”: no shortage of shows, dance evenings and games will ensure that you have a great time as a family.
- Nearby: accro-branche (tree climbing), canoeing, paint-ball, surfing, golf, lake fishing, surf-coasting, hiking and mountain biking trails, fitness trails, etc…
Children’s Club and Teen Club:
- The children’s activity organizers look forward to welcoming children and teenagers for a range of craft, sports and other fun or discovery activities, including preparing shows and teen activities (13/17 years old).
- The Aquatic area: lagoon pools, slides, Jacuzzi and heated swimming pool, all set against the backdrop of a marvellous exotic garden.
- Sports and Leisure activities: tennis, sports pitch, cardio-training equipment, petanque area, beach-volleyball area, crazy golf, table tennis, etc…
- On site: grocer’s shop, bakers, takeaway meals, bar/restaurant, Internet access point and Wi-Fi, launderette, games room, information area, TV room and bicycle hire.