Holidays by the sea on the Mediterranean
- Near to: Sète
- Region: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Department: Herault
Be prepared to embrace and be seduced by the gentle and relaxed Mediterranean lifestyle!
Situated near the coastal city of Sète in the Herault (Languedoc) and nestling between the Thau lagoon and the Mediterranean, Sète offers a superb environment with outstanding local heritage features. In this traditional fisherman’s town – today the second largest port on the Mediterranean – you can discover all the delights of this attractive town which has successfully retained all its traditions. Regional specialities, seafood, traditional dishes, and wine give this area a unique local flavour all its own. With almost 14 kilometers of fine sandy beaches, the Mediterranean is the ultimate playground for visiting families.
- just 20 metres from the beach!
- wide range of attractions
Want more information?
Things to Do and See:
The fishing port, Mont Saint-Clair, Le Môle Saint-Louis, the Thau lake, the Canal du Midi, Montpellier, Béziers, Pezenas, Nîmes and the Cévennes area.
Situated between Sète and Marseillan, just 5 minutes from the centre of Sète, opposite the sea, Le Castellas**** covers a site spanning more than 24 hectares alongside the beach, close to a magnificent pine wood.
- Well marked-out pitches of approximately 100 sqm in shaded, semi-shaded or sunny locations.
- Daytime: the site team offers a wide range of sporting activities including: stretching, archery, aqua-gym, sporting events, games, etc…
- Evenings: La Pinède restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing and mouth-watering meal in a warm and cosy environment. Soak up the party atmosphere every evening at the Latino Café, including disco evenings, karaoke, cabaret evenings, shows, etc…
- Nearby: sailing, jet skiing, crazy golf, kite surfing, sea fishing, aquarium, etc…
Kids’ Club and Teen Club:
- Five days a week (week days), the children’s activity organisers look forward to welcoming children and teenagers aged between 4 and 17 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities during the morning or afternoon.
- The Aquatic area: a huge pool, paddling pool (heated outside the holiday season), aqua-gym pool, 5 water slides, more than 1,200 sqm of beaches and a snack bar
- Sports and leisure activities: a playing field/playground, tennis tables, football and volleyball pitches, games room (billiards, arcade games, etc…)
- On site: supermarket, bakers’, caterer, bar, restaurant, newsagents, hairdresser, doctor, information area, ATM, Internet access, laundry, bicycle/TV/fridge hire, plus a mini-train operating on the campsite.