Bois de Pleuven
Comments Off on Bois de Pleuven
Bois de Pleuven
Your camping village in Magic Cornouaille
- Near to: Saint-Yvi
- Region: Brittany
- Department: Finistere
Who could fail to be captivated by Cornouaille and its magical charm!
This is a region offering an outstanding environment and heritage, thanks to its architecture, its wide open spaces but above all its culture. Brittany opens its doors to you and bids you welcome. Whether as a family or among friends, enjoy an unforgettable moment in Brittany with its “Fest Noz”, not to mention its many concerts and events. Definitely a “must-visit” destination!
Things to See and Do:
The Castles at Cornouaille, Quimper, Concarneau, Fouesnant, the world folklore festival in the second half of August and the countless “Fest Noz” gatherings. Between Quimper and Concarneau, nestling in the heart of a 17 hectare forest, the Bois de Pleuven offers unrivalled tranquillity, relaxation and fun. Situated within easy reach of the sea, this site is perfect for discovering the region and its many open air activities.
- Well marked out, semi-shaded pitches.
- During the day and in the evening: regular activities and entertainment features.
- Nearby: water sports centre: sailing, windsurfing, hiking, horse riding, fishing, etc…
The Kids’ Club:
- The children’s activity organizers look forward to welcoming children aged between 4 and 12 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities.
- The Aquatic area: heated swimming pool (3 pools) a paddling pool, two water slides, a fitness area, sauna and steam bath, etc… Just 10 minutes away from the beaches.
- Sports and leisure activities: petanque area, ping pong tables, multi-sports pitch, basketball, volleyball and handball courts, etc. Three tennis areas and play area for children.
- On site: grocer shop, bar/snack bar, bread and pastry shop, washing machine, dryer, information area.
- Forest location, close to the sea
- Leisure facilities