Comments Off on Les Catalpas
Relax, discover and enjoy the freshness of the West Coast
- Near to: St Georges-de-Didonne
- Region: Poitou-Charentes
- Department: Charentes Maritimes
Your holiday village less than a mile away from the Atlantic sea in the Charentes Maritimes on the West Coast.
A resort on France’s Atlantic coast, Saint-Georges-de-Didonne invites you to discover its magnificent fine sandy beaches running for 2 ½ km, its sailing harbour, the forests of Suzac and its limestone cliffs with their caves, its town centre (including the market and the pedestrian streets), not to mention the many days of sunshine.
You will be amazed by the sheer beauty of the local landscapes and the region’s rich cultural heritage. Why not come along and explore the ‘Côte de Beauté’ at your leisure!
- friendly site
- the perfect base to discover the region
Things to Do and See:
Visit the lighthouse (144 steps!), the Gironde estuary park, the Suzac cliffs, the authentic fishing port of Tremblade, the “world gardens” at Royan, the Palmyre zoo, Meschers and its caves, the aquarium in La Rochelle… and the legendary Fort Boyard.
Situated close to the Gironde estuary, to the beach and the town centre, the Catalpas site looks forward to welcoming you. Spanning more than two hectares, the Catalpas is located within easy reach of the beach. Do you enjoy discovering something new every day? Our campsite is situated in the very heart of a region with an outstanding wealth of cultural and natural heritage sites.
- well marked out, semi-shaded or sunny pitches.
- during the day and in the evening: daily activities
- nearby: catamarans, water sports, beach-volleyball, horse riding, golf, parachuting, fishing, tennis and squash, thalasso-therapy, mountain biking and hiking.
- heated Aquatic area (105 sqm) including an open air swimming pool and paddling pool
- situated close to the ocean and a large beach
- sports and leisure activities: petanque area, table tennis, volleyball area, social room, play area for children, etc…
- On site and nearby: bar, snack bar, launderette, supermarket (3 minutes by foot), in addition to the numerous shops and services in St Georges and Royan.