Comments Off on Les Iscles
Your camping village in the heart of Provence
- Near to: La Roque d’Anthéron/Luberon
- Region: Provence Alpes Cote d’Azur
- Department: Bouches du Rhone
Located at the foot of the Lubéron, alongside the Durance, discover all the charm of Provence’s unforgettable fragrances of landscapes, it’s sunshine, natural heritage and cicadas! Take the time to embrace this wonderful region, so rich in traditions, heritage, history and cuisine. Praised by poets and adored by nature lovers, life in Provence brings something new every day.
Things to See and Do:
The Abbey of Silvacane, the Palace of the Popes in Avignon, Aix en Provence, the castle at Les Baux, the Daudet Mill, the international piano festival and Provence’s famous local markets!
- Well marked out, semi-shaded pitches of between 90 sqm and 150 sqm.
- A friendly atmosphere
- The natural Aquatic area
- During the day: the site team offers a varied program for both individual visitors or families including sports activities, football, archery, tennis table or petanque competitions, aqua-gym, etc…
- During the evening, the chef at the “La Charrette” restaurant proposes a range of mouth-watering themed meals with entertainment features. Twice a week you can really let your hair down at the disco or karaoke evenings.
- Nearby: hiking and mountain biking, tennis, fishing, horse riding, golf, canoeing/kayaking.
The Kids’ Club and Teen Club:
- The activity organizers look forward to welcoming children and teenagers aged between 4 and 17 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities.
- The Aquatic area: a 1.2 hectare lake with water slide bordered by a landscaped lake surround area, a huge swimming pool and a paddling pool.
- Nearby, the white waters of the Durance are waiting to be discovered with some excellent fishing in store!
- Sports and Leisure activities: playing field, tennis table, football, volleyball, tennis and petanque areas.
- On site: bread shop, regional products, newsagents, launderette, a common room (television, games etc.), Internet access point.