Comments Off on L’Europe
Your camping village between the Mediterranean and the Garrigue
- Near to: Vic-la-Gardiole
- Region: Languedoc-Roussillon
- Department: Herault
Located between Montpellier and Sète, the area of Vic-la-Gardiole offers a harmonious combination of typical Languedoc landscapes including hills covered with forest and garrigue, agricultural plains and the coastal strip bathed by the Mediterranean. A former fishing village, Vic-la-Gardiole’s narrow streets with their arched passageways make this the perfect place to enjoy a stroll. Don’t miss its traditional culinary delights or its natural sweet wine: the well known Muscat de Frontignan. With its nearby “Aresquiers” beach, the view from the Mediterranean is of an attractive, well preserved natural area free of all buildings.
Things to See and Do:
Sète and its fishing port, hiking and mountain biking trails, water sports and Vic la Gardiole’s traditional market.
Situated between Montpellier and Sète, just 2 minutes from the village centre, allow yourself to be carried away by the relaxed family atmosphere at the l’Europe, laid out like a southern French village around a central square. On the edge of the Vic-la- Gardiole National forest and just a few minutes away from Les Aresquiers beach, the l’Europe resort looks forward to welcoming you in its five hectares of wooded grounds.
- Well marked out, shaded, semi-shaded or sunny pitches of approximately 100 sqm.
- Attractive wooded grounds
- A relaxed family atmosphere
- During the day: the site team proposes a range of sports activities including muscle toning, volleyball competitions, water games, aqua-gym and our famous “Olympics” which are definitely not to be missed!
- In the evening: enjoy dinner or an ice cream on the restaurant terrace, in a relaxed musical atmosphere. Discover shows, groups, performers, open air dances not to mention beauty competitions for adults and kids alike.
- Nearby: jousting in Sète, hiking and walking in the Gardiole hills and Les Aresquiers beach…
- Five days a week, the children’s activity organizers look forward to welcoming children aged between 4 and 12 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities during the morning or afternoon.
- The Aquatic area: two swimming pools including one with water slides, a paddling pool and a wide pool surround area decorated with palm trees.
- Sports and Leisure activities: a play area with giant caterpillar, slide, swings, etc…
- On site: supermarket, bakers, bar, restaurant, caterers, coin operated launderette, newsagents, travelling vendors, Internet access point, entertainment information desk, and free shuttle service to the beach in high season.