Moulin de David
Comments Off on Moulin de David
Moulin de David
Enjoy a Holiday in an Outstanding Natural Setting in the Dordogne
- Near to: Monpazier-Gaugeac
- Region: Aquitaine
- Department: Dordogne
Your camping village in the “Pays des Bastides”
Situated between the Périgord Noir and Pourpre, the “Pays des Bastides” (the land of walled towns) will delight you with its astonishing medieval heritage sites, its nature-based leisure activities and its sheer hospitality. Take a trip back in time as you explore the narrow streets of the “Bastides”, those ancient towns dating for from the middle ages of which Monpazier is one of the finest examples, and discover Chateaux, medieval towns and villages, abbeys or Romanesque and Gothic churches.
This is a region famous for its cuisine, including foie gras, conserves and magrets (duck), ceps and truffles, cabécou cheese, walnuts and other specialities. Enjoy a Festive and friendly holiday in this welcoming region.
Things to See:
The Chateau of Biron, the “bastide” of Monpazier, Cadouin abbey, the Gouffre de Proumeyssac, the medieval town of Belvès, the Maxange caves, various gardens, prehistoric sites, markets offering delicious local products, and vineyards, etc…
- Peaceful and cosy setting
- Lake area with water slides
- Spacious and naturally marked out shaded, semi-shaded and sunny pitches of between 80 sqm and 150 sqm.
- During the Day: the site team propose a number of sports activities including tennis table, volleyball and football competitions, unrestricted access to the half-court and petanque areas, aqua-gym and water games, plus the free loan of tennis, badminton and tennis table raquets
- In the evening: various family entertainment including games, quizzes, entertainment features and discos.
- Nearby: accro-branches (tree climbing), hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, horse riding, hot air ballooning, cross karting and golf.
The Kids’ Club:
- The children’s activity organizers look forward to welcoming children aged between 5 and 10 for a range of craft, sports and other fun activities.
- The Aquatic area: a large natural lake with water slides, featuring a lawned lake surround area and a small sandy beach, a swimming pool with large pool basin, plus a paddling pool for our younger guests.
- Sports and Leisure activities: canoeing down the Dordogne, horse riding and trips in the wood, hiking, quad biking, accro-branches (tree climbing), paint-ball, amusement and leisure park, fishing.
- On site: small grocer’s shop, bread and pastries, bar, restaurant, takeaway meals, Internet access point, launderette and bicycle hire.